Last Revised: November 23, 2022
FertiliFit Ltd. (“FertiliFit”, the “Company“, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of our website Users (“User(s)”, or “you”) and believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use about you when you use our website at https://www.fertilifit.ai/ including its sub-domains (collectively, the “Site”). FertiliFit is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
BY ENTERING, ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH, INCLUDING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SPECIFIED HEREIN. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ENTER, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IN ANY MANNER.
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
2.1. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. You may access and browse the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites and online services, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices when you access and browse our Site, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We also use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics to obtain detailed analytics on the User’s behavior on the Site.
Please note that we or our third-party service providers will collect such Technical and Behavioral Information by using certain technologies such as cookies, as further detailed below.
2.2. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
2.2.1. Personal Information which is provided consciously and voluntarily:
- Communications with FertiliFit: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide as part of any communications with FertiliFit, by any means, including without limitation, by e-mail (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences) or otherwise. Such Personal Information may include your name and contact details and any other information which you may voluntarily provide to us.
- Contact Us: when you contact us via our “Contact” information available via the Site, you may provide to us free text which includes personal information.
2.2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
- Identifiers: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (or MAC Address, as applicable), AD-ID or other unique identifiers for security, statistical and metric purposes.
- Geolocation data: while using the Site we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your general location for analytics and security purposes.
- Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 2.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
2.3. Please note:
- We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information about Our Users?
There are a few main methods that we use in order to collect information:
3.1. We collect information through your entry, connection and/or use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
3.2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you communicate with us through email correspondence, telephone, social network pages, etc. We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
4.1. Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site.
- Enhance the User’s experience while using the Site.
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud.
4.2. Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the operation of the Site.
- Respond to your inquiry via email.
- Ensure that the content on the Site is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone).
- Conduct internal operations, such as: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime.
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the Site.
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes.
When you access or use the Site, we and/or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device (“Local Storage“) which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site, to improve the Site’s performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User’s individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users’ use of the Site, to gather information about the Users’ approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to perform other analytics and to develop our Site.
Such information is locally stored in the User’s device. FertiliFit and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. FertiliFit and/or our authorized third-party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users’ activities on the Site, including by use such services’ persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Sharing Information with Third Parties
6.2. In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 4 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
- Service Providers: Please note that we collect, hold and/or manage Personal Information through FertiliFit’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as, cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our Service Providers, please refer to Section 10 below.
6.3. For avoidance of doubt, FertiliFit may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion, including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of the Site.
7. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
FertiliFit acknowledges that applicable law may provide you with certain rights relating to your Personal Information, including the right to access, modify and/or delete Personal Information we collect and process about you. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, FertiliFit does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact FertiliFit at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that FertiliFit collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Your Personal Information is hosted on third parties’ servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. FERTILIFIT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
10. Third Party Service Providers
11. Links to Third Party Websites
Certain links provided in the Site permit Users to leave our Site and enter non-FertiliFit sites or services. Those linked sites and services are provided solely as a convenience to you. Those linked sites and services are not under the control of FertiliFit and it is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or services, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content advertising, products, services or other information on or available from such linked sites and services or any link contained in a linked site or service. FertiliFit reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. You further acknowledge and agree that FertiliFit shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such linked sites or resource.
12. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. Any transfer of data will be in accordance with the safeguards permitted under applicable privacy laws.
14. Got any Questions?
* * * *